Framed wall groupings can be a wonderful accent to any room in your home. There is no “rules” when it comes to creating these eye catching displays. And it really is ok to mix and match frames.Source: Country Living
Here are some great tips on creating wall groupings:
1. Arrange frames on the floor first, using your digital camera to take pictures of the layouts that you like.
2. Use paper to cut out the shapes of the frames you would like to hang. Tape to the wall in your arrangement to make sure you like it first before putting nails into the wall.
3. When you aren’t sure how to start, hang your largest picture in the center and work your way around it adding smaller frames the further you go out.
4. For extra style consider adding objects with your frames, such as old keys, letters, numbers, plants.
5. A variety of frame colors (as opposed to a monochromatic look) create a more well balanced look.Source: Better Homes and Gardens
6. Mixing framed mirrors into your wall groupings can create a really neat look.Source: Pottery Barn
Don’t forget to bring you objects into Studio 3 for Custom Framing! We have a huge selection of custom frames that would be perfect for creating your own special wall grouping.Source: Joseph’s Cottage